- Begin undergraduate research.
- All students interested in graduate or professional school should begin preparing for the GRE or specified entrance entry for intended graduate program.
- Get involved in the Gainesville community, if you haven’t already. Consider doing service or even a Florida Alternative Break trip (FAB).
- Consider joining First-Generation Academy (FGA).
- Apply for a Life Coach.
- Update FAFSA beginning October 1.
- Frequently check ONE.UF to be sure you are on track.
Get familiarized with the graduation process the semester prior to graduating.