Fourth and fifth year students
- Continue undergraduate research.
- All students interested in graduate or professional school should begin preparing for the GRE, LSAT, or MCAT.
- Get involved in the Gainesville community, if you haven’t already. Consider doing service or even a Florida Alternative Break trip (FAB).
- Consider joining FOSAL.
- Apply for a Life Coach.
- Frequently check ISIS to be sure you are on track.
- Get familiarized with the graduation process the semester prior to graduating.
- Update FAFSA beginning October 1. If you will not be continuing your education beyond undergrad, then you do not have to update.
- Stay connected! Let us know your post-graduation plans.