The UF Levin College of Law, in partnership with the Machen Florida Opportunity Scholars Program and Office of First Generation Student Success, invites you to learn about an exciting and unique program that connects your academic endeavors to professional experiences in the field of law. The GatorLaw Mentorship Program is a valuable opportunity for first-generation college students who are considering, or are already interested in pursuing a career in the legal profession. The GatorLaw Mentorship Program will allow you to define your goals, learn about legal education and career options, as well as to develop mentor relationships with current UF Law students.
As a participant, you will benefit from the following services:
- -Mentoring opportunities with UF Law students
- -Opportunity to network with other participants, UF Law faculty, alumni and students
- -Participation in specialty workshops
- -Observing law school courses
- -Invitation to law school events
- -Law school admissions counseling
- -Law school application assistance
If you are interested in learning more about this program, please email Ian McInnis at email@example.com. This opportunity is open to all first-generation college students so please share this opportunity with other students who might be interested! New and returning participants are encouraged to apply. Please let me know if you have any questions.