Alliance Scholarship Renewal Requirements
All students must meet the following requirements to have their scholarships renewed:
- 2.7 UF GPA (Grade Point Average)
- 24 credit hours (12 credit hours per semester Fall & Spring)
- Checked after spring, students are able to make up credits during the summer. But Alliance does not cover those costs.
- Aside from the summer, it’s advisable that the student enrolls in 15 credits in case they need to drop a course.
- Turn in a Tracking sheet, due mid semester, to 155 Tigert Hall
- Volunteer for at least one activity related to helping younger students access the University of Florida.
- Meet with Marilé Quintana - point person for the Alliance scholars.
Links to workshops on campus: